It has been an eventful week and a good note to end it with Two Blogger awards from Melissa who blogs at Forever Fitting In. These awards are given from the Blogging community to appreciate each other and help promote the blogs better. Melissa’s journey has been phenomenal , a proof of which you will find on her website. Do check her page to be INSPIRED ! Thanks Melissa for all the Love!
Since I have done a round up of questions for the Liebster earlier , I will follow the Award rules for the Versatile Blogger award this time around.
The rules are fairly simple.
- Acknowledge the person who’s given you the Award.
- Name 15 Blogs that deserve recognition.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
For the 7 interesting facts about me:
- I love meeting and talking to new people.
- In a family of three , we communicate with each other in 3 different languages.
- I have a phobia of birds.
- Loves spicy food.
- I love Dogs
- Is a feminist to a certain degree
- Needs music for the Highs as well as the Lows!
And now for some interesting Blogs and my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award ( In No Particular Order )
- My Digital Kitchen
- Happily Ever Present
- Rice and Kai
- Feeding My Inner Fatty
- A French Girl Cuisine
- Poppy’s Patisserie/ Bunny’s kitchen
- The Sour Path is the sweetest
- Sharing the Food ( And other Stuff ) we love
- Shiny green Life
- Third Culture Cooking
- Tasty Eats
- Buckwheat For your health
- The Brook Cook