This one was the most exciting dish on my To-Do list for a very long time. If you are new to the Paleo diet , I can empathize with you completely on missing the occasional Chinese noodles binge or the easy takeaway goodness of Schezwan noodles. Yes! it’s very normal to crave for the food , you absolutely adored in the past. To add to the entire misery , Chinese food and ingredients are easily available in the market lately and the number of sauces , pre-mixes and easy ingredients available off the shelf doesn’t help you tone down how much you miss the Chinese menu.
The Zucchini noodles is an adapted recipe from Non Nom Paleo. I am a big fan of this site and the vibrant and lovely recipes that she posts here. Take a peek and enjoy.
- 2 Zucchinis – I have used the yellow zucchinis . ( You can use the green ones too)
- Spring Onions – chopped ( 1 cup )
- Chicken – evenly chopped into 1 inch pieces ( 1/2 a Cup )
- Thai Green Curry Paste – 1 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste*
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 Teaspoons.
- Wash the Zucchinis and peel them into Juliennes using a Julienne Peeler.
- Take a pan and heat the oil , stir fry the Zucchinis and Chicken with salt until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the chopped Spring Onions and the Thai Green Curry Paste and cook them for 2 to 3 minutes
- Serve it hot!
- While adding the Thai Green Curry paste , check for the salt content in the paste. Vary the salt accordingly.