I can’t think of a better way to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary and successfully completing 30 days of eating Clean. So we decided to do a quick Chocolate mousse. This is probably the healthiest version of the Chocolate Mousse I have ever had in my life.
The recipe is extremely simple and uses very minimal ingredients:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 120 Ml thick Coconut Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Peel the avocado skin and make small chunks of the fruit
- In a blender / food processer add all the ingredients and blend them to a smooth mixture.
- Scoop the gooey mixture into your desired dessert bowls.
- Garnish it with Walnuts/ Almonds and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.