Serves : 4
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Onion diced
- 2 Green chillies (Optional )
- 1 Bell Pepper diced ( Red/Yellow)
- 1 Tablespoon Thai Curry Paste ( Red/ Yellow/Green)
- Salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cabbage Leaves – 8 to 10 ( Pick the leaves that are broad )
- Break the Eggs in a bowl , add the salt and Thai curry paste and whisk well.
- Heat the wok with the oil and fry the onions until pink.
- Pour the Egg mixture and cook them.
- Add the Bell peppers and fry them for a minute ( If you like the crunch , don’t cook the Bell Peppers , the heat of the Eggs are sufficient to cook them ).
- Wash the cabbage leaves well. Blanch them in Boiling water for a minute. Remove the cabbage leaves and place them in cold water immediately to stop the cooking process. The blanching of cabbage leaves helps remove the strong taste and makes it soft.